Commercial grade design for use in food service establishments or outdoor kitchens.
Summit's commercially listed Outdoor Icemaker BIM68OS series icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor location. Sized at 15" wide, the BIM68OSGDR features a complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the elements.
The Outdoor Icemaker user-reversible door is designed with a powerful magnetic gasket to ensure proper insulation, with a stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for added outdoor protection and easier cleanup.
This model utilizes a gravity drain system. The BIM68OSGDR produces clear gourmet dice-style ice cubes, perfect for keeping any beverage cold without diluting the flavor. Under standard operating conditions, this unit can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, while the storage bin can hold up to 26 lbs at a time. We include an ice scoop that can be hung inside for easy use.
Frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior. Designed and manufactured for us in South Korea, the BIM68OSGDR is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings. The weatherproof constructed allows outdoor use, but this model can also be installed indoors in any kitchen or wet bar. A panel-ready version (BIM68OSGDRIF) will be available later this year.
*NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.*
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in food service settings
- Weatherproof design: Durable construction for safe installation in outdoor kitchens
- 62 lb. production capacity: Can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, producing 24 cubes in a 30 minute span
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for lasting elegance
- Professional handle: Horizontally mounted towel bar style handle in stainless steel
- Clear ice cube production: Gourmet style rounded dice-style ice cubes
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Gravity drain setup: Requires connection to gravity drain
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for flexible placement
- Standard water hookup: Operates with a standard 1/4” OD water supply line
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Ice scoop included: Interior wall includes hook to hang for easy storage
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||33.63" (85 cm)|
|Width||14.88" (38 cm)|
|Depth||22.63" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.25" (95 cm)|
|Capacity||0.98 cu.ft. (28 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||Next day shipping|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Daily Ice Production||62.0 lbs. (28 kg)|
|Ice Storage Capacity||26.0 lbs. (12 kg)|
|Size of Cube||1 1/4" H x 1 1/8" W x 1 1/8" D|
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||7.4 oz.|
|High Side PSI||210.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Interior Width||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Interior Depth||9.25" (23 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 15" Wide 62 lb - Day Clear Cube Outdoor Icemaker - BIM68OSGDR