Made in North America, refrigerator-freezer ideal for use in apartments and other kitchens with space limitations, factory-installed combination lock that secures both sections.
SUMMIT's thin-line collection of frost-free refrigerator-freezers brings quality and convenience to a variety of smaller kitchens, including break rooms and other institutional spaces. The FF1427WLLF2 is a counter depth refrigerator-freezer ideal for use in apartments and other kitchens with space limitations.
The Refrigerator-Freezer features a classic white exterior finish perfect for any kitchen,with nearly 13 cu.ft. inside the unique 26" footprint. The frost-free interior includes adjustable glass shelves and door storage in both compartments, as well as an interior light and large crisper drawer in the fresh food section.
Made in North America, the FF1427WLLF2 brings reliable quality to unique kitchen spaces. This unit features a user-reversible door swing for flexible placement. A combination lock is factory-installed in the front to secure both sections. We include a key that can override the combination if needed.
Additional choices are available in stainless steel, as well as bottom freezer configurations. Browse arcticsealwinecoolers.com catalog for our full assortment. NOTE: Because of this unit's curved door style, the FF1427W requires an additional 1 1/2" of width to open the doors to a full 90º. Download the product brochure to view the line drawings and ensure this unit fits your space.
- Factory-installed combination lock: Single dial combination lock secures both sections, with a key included to override the combination if needed
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Large capacity: Nearly 13 cu.ft. of interior capacity inside a uniquely slim 26" footprint
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof shelves made from solid safety glass offer convenient and flexible storage in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Door storage: Multiple door shelves in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments offer convenient storage for condiments and bottles
- Fruit and vegetable crisper: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Full freezer shelf: Adjustable glass shelf included to accommodate a variety of sizes inside the top freezer compartment
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door of the fresh food section
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat offers easy temperature management
- White finish: Classic white exterior for a clean look that suits all styles
- Reversible doors: User-reversible door swing allows you to switch the configuration for a better fit in your kitchen
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||69.25" (176 cm)|
|Width||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||27.5" (70 cm)|
|Depth||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||49.5" (126 cm)|
|Capacity||12.9 cu.ft. (365 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||180.0 lbs. (82 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||180.0 lbs. (82 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||37.88" (96 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||8.97 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||2|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||3|
|Freezer - Interior Height||18.5" (47 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||3.92 cu.ft|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Freezer - Shelf Qty||1|
|Freezer - Full Door Shelves||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||3.5 oz.|
|Compressor Step Height||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||7.0" (18 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.