Chest Freezer SCFM133 Durable construction, lid features counterbalanced hinges to stay open, making it easier to load and unload.
SUMMIT COMMERCIAL Chest Freezer offers a quality selection of manual defrost chest freezers designed for a variety of storage applications in commercial establishments. The SCFM133 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. The large interior offers over 12 cu.ft. of storage capacity.
The Chest Freezer lid features counterbalanced hinges to stay open, making it easier to load and unload. We include a handle and keyed lock with two keys for optional user installation, as well as a 6-piece caster set. This freezer features two pre-installed stainless steel corner protectors to help shield the unit's sides in busy environments.
Inside, the SCFM133 chest freezer features a hammered aluminum interior for lasting durability in commercial settings. Four sliding wire baskets offer easy storage and a divider lets you separate items stored on the right side. This unit utilizes static manual defrost cooling, with a defrost drain located in the front.
The cord is installed in the right side of the unit and features a right angle plug for an easier fit into your outlet. The dial thermostat is located in the front corner, with a power indicator and an alarm light that will illuminate if the unit is operating warmer than -11ºC (12.2ºF). We include a removable thermometer that conveniently hooks onto a basket for a quick temperature reference.
In addition to this unit, SUMMIT COMMERICAL offers additional sizes of commercially listed manual defrost freezers, as well as frost-free choices and low temperature freezers all approved to NSF commercial standards. Browse our full lineup to find the right storage solution for your needs.
- Large capacity: Over 12 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for commercial use
- Lock included: Ships with a keyed lock and two keys for optional installation on the lid
- Manual defrost operation: Static cooling system with a front drain for easier defrosting as needed
- Counterbalanced hinges: The lid will remain open once lifted for easier loading
- Thick insulation: 3 1/2" thick walls ensure proper insulation for reliable storage
- Stainless steel front corner protectors: Factory-installed external "bumpers" to help protect the corners in busy high traffic environments
- Hammered aluminum interior: Solid construction for durable storage in busy settings
- Easy-grip handle: External handle for easy opening (ships unassembled)
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat ensures intuitive temperature management
- Storage baskets: Four removable wire baskets included
- Removable divider: Slide-out wire divider lets you separate storage being kept on the right side of the freezer
- Visual temperature alarm: Located in the front control area, the alarm light displays if the interior temperature rises above -11ºC
- Removable thermometer: Portable thermometer latches onto a basket for a quick temperature reference
- Small wheels: Set of 6 gliding wheels included for optional installation to allow for improved mobility as needed
- White exterior: Clean white finish fits well in any establishment
- Right angle plug: Cord features a space-saving right angle plug design to not protrude when plugged into an outlet
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.75" (83 cm)|
|Width||50.25" (128 cm)|
|Depth||29.25" (74 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||31.0" (79 cm)|
|Capacity||12.1 cu.ft. (343 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Interior Width||44.0" (112 cm)|
|Interior Depth||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.65 oz.|
|High Side PSI||400.0|
|Low Side PSI||200.0|
|Compressor Step Height||9.5" (24 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||11.75" (30 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||21.5" (55 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-10 to -26ºC|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as CanaChest Freezer