Smith & Hanks 166 Bottle Single Zone Wine Cooler RW428SR
Most wine collections are predominantly red wines and in some cases, all red wines. If this is you, a single zone wine cooler is a better suited to your storage requirements than a dual zone cabinet. Single zone wine coolers provide a consistent, uniform temperature throughout the cabinet that creates an ideal environment for storing red wines.
Single temperature zone perfectly optimized for storing red wines. A temperature range of 41°-72° allows for a range of storage options.
Digital thermostatic control takes the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
Economical choice for any wine lover needing lots of storage without breaking the bank. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance.
Front facing exhaust and a reversible door hinge that enables the door swing to change to right or left means a Smith & Hanks wine cooler can be placed anywhere in your home.
Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out.
The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
Low profile wood accented wine shelf lets you store bottles of varying size with minimal impact to total bottle count..
Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your wine collection.
Stainless doors give a professional look and will blend with any decor.
Wine refrigerator dimensions: 69 3/4” Height x 24” Width x 27” Depth (29" including the handle). Weight - 269 lbs.
WARRANTY FOR ALL WINE AND BEVERAGE REFRIGERATORS
WITH PROOF OF SALE, the following warranty coverage applies when this appliance is correctly installed, operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. A defective appliance will receive free repair or replacement at option of Smith & Hanks. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
FOR THREE YEARS from the date of sale, the sealed refrigerant system (tubing, evaporator, condenser, and/or compressor) of this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. If a sealed system part is defective within the first year, a new part will be supplied and installed at no charge. If a sealed system part is defective after the first year, a new part will be supplied but not installed at no charge. You are responsible for the labor cost of part installation after the first year from the date of sale. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
This warranty covers ONLY product defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for:
- A service technician to clean or maintain the product.
- A service technician to instruct the user in correct appliance installation, operation or maintenance.
- Expendable items that can wear out from normal use within the warranty time period, including but not limited to filters, or light bulbs.
- Service calls to correct improper appliance installation or to repair problems with house fuses, circuit breakers, house wiring, and plumbing or gas supply systems resulting from such installation.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from improper installation, including installation that was not performed in accordance with electrical, gas or plumbing codes.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, if it is not correctly operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from natural or other catastrophe, such as flood, fire or storm.
- Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this appliance.
- Service to an appliance if the model and serial plate is missing, altered or cannot easily be determined to have the appropriate certification logo.