NewAir 24” Premium Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can French Door Wine and Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel with SplitShelf™ and Beech Wood Shelves.
This entertainment-ready fridge has two cooling zones, separated by stylish French doors, so you can keep both wine and carbonated drinks at the perfect serving temperatures.
It’s complete with premium finishes: seamless stainless-steel door frame, craftsman beech wood wine shelves, and an attractive blue LED light. Build it into your cabinetry for a sophisticated, custom look—or, use it anywhere as a freestanding model. This fridge is the complete package for anyone who wants to store a variety of wine, beverages, and food to perfection.
- Spacious design holds 58 cans in the left zone and 18 bottles in the right zone
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks and premium seamless, stainless steel door add more sophistication to your home
- Dual temperature zones: store wine in the right zone (41°F-72°F) and beverages in the left zone (37°F - 72°F)
- Build-in to standard 24” cabinets or stand alone
- SplitShelf™ configuration accommodates for different sized bottles and cans
- Security lock and key for peace of mind
1. Cools Your Complete Collection
If you are looking for a fridge that can meet all your entertaining needs, then the NewAir Dual Zone fridge is the one for you. It can accommodate any bottle or beverage, so that you can enjoy all your favorite drinks and entertain guests with ease.
2. Premium Design Finishes
With craftsman beech wood wine shelves, a seamless stainless-steel frame, and a blue LED light, this fridge is complete with high quality features. Its premium look and timeless appeal compliment any kitchen or home décor.
3. Dual Temperature Zones for Wine and Beverages
Get two coolers in one thanks to the French doors that give way to dual cooling zones. Store up to 18 wine bottles at 41-72°F degrees in the right zone and up to 48 beverage cans from 37-72°F degrees in the left zone. Opening one door at a time lets the other side maintain its temperature for optimal storage conditions.
4. Built-in or Stand-alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system and recessed kick plate allow this smart beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or, let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
5. Accommodate All Beverages with SplitShelf™ Design and Adjustable Shelves
This fridge features the convenient SplitShelf™ configuration so you can accommodate bottles and cans of all sizes. Simply stack standard-sized cans on the half-shelf. Then, place taller bottles in front. The shelves can be easily adjusted to mix and match the contents of your fridge.
6. Security Lock and Key for Peace of Mind
Protect your collection from curious or unwelcomed visitors with the built-in, security lock and key. Lock both zones at night and while you’re away for peace in mind at all times.
Product Type: Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Cooler
Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handles) x 23.50"W x 34.50"H
Product Internal Volume: 4.1 ft3
Product Weight: 115.00 lbs.
Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
Application: This wine and beverage cooler has been designed for built-in or freestanding applications
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 100 watts
Amps: 2.0 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 42 dB
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In , Beverage Coolers
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Door Glass: Low-E glass filled with argon gas
Interior LED Light: Yes
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Right Temperature Range: 40-72° F
Left Temperature Range: 37-72° F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 60
Number of Beverage Racks: 4 + 1 Split Rack
Number of Wine Racks: 6 full wooden racks + 1 small wooden rack
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.