NewAir 15” Built-in 90 Can Outdoor Beverage Fridge in Weatherproof Stainless Steel with Auto-Closing Door and Easy Glide Casters
Meet the perfect addition to any outdoor entertainment space: the NewAir 15” Built-In 90-Can Outdoor Beverage Fridge. With its durable, food-grade, 304 stainless-steel finish, the NewAir 15” Outdoor Fridge is ready for your backyard.
Whether you experience intense heat, rain, ice or snow, it will stand up to some of the toughest outdoor weather conditions. Chill all your favorite beverages, or store food near the barbecue, to save time while grilling.
- Maintains temperatures as low as 32°F even in very hot climates, unlike normal outdoor fridges
- Rust and corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel is built for all weather conditions
- Capacity to hold your entire 90 can collection
- Auto-closing door with lock keeps your contents cold and safe
- Adjustable shelves let you customize storage space to fit cans and bottles
- Easy-glide casters allow you to bring the party with you wherever you go
1. Gets Cold and Stays Cold
The digital temperature control panel allows you to set your fridge as low as 32° Fahrenheit. And unlike other outdoor fridges on the market, your food and beverages will stay cold in even in some of the hottest climates. Plus, the powerful fan cooling system circulates cold air evenly to maintain a steady internal temperature.
2. Durable Design Built for Outdoor Conditions
This fridge was built with a durable design to withstand intense heat or heavy rain. It’s 304 grade stainless-steel finish adds a layer of protection to resist rust and corrosion. Enjoy the lasting, premium look of this outdoor fridge thanks to the highly resistant metal material it’s made of.
3. Made for Entertaining with Ease
Features an auto-closing door to prevent guests from accidentally leaving your fridge open. Easily grab fridge contents thanks to the internal LED light, which automatically turns on and off whenever the fridge door is opened or closed. It also includes a security lock to prevent theft and keep your contents safe.
4. Customizable Shelves for Total Control
Adjustable shelves fit up to 90 standard (12 fl. oz) cans or can be customized to fit taller bottles and packaged foods. And with a door-activated LED light, you’ll always find what you’re looking for.
5. Convenient Built-in or Freestanding Installation
The NewAir 15” Outdoor Beverage Fridge comes with flushed hinges and a recessed kick plate, making it build-in ready to any standard 15” counter. Or, enjoy the flexibility that comes with using it as a freestanding unit. This fridge also has feet and attachable easy-glide castors. Effortlessly roll the unit to your deck or patio area or make it a permanent part of your outdoor grilling station.
Product Type: 90-Can Beverage Cooler
Product Dimensions: 24.80"D w/ handle x 15.00"W x 34.00"H (36.00" w/ wheels)
Product Internal Volume: 3.2 ft3
Product Weight: 63 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Application: Compact canned beverage storage for outdoors
Voltage: 110-120 volts
Watts: 85 watts
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 42 dB
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Beverage Coolers
Type: Single zone
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Manual
Digital Temperature Readout: No
Stainless Steel Doors: No
Interior LED Light: Yes
Rack Construction: Metal
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Interior Light: Yes
Locking Doors: No
Temperature Range: 32°F - 50°F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 90
Number of Beverage Racks: 5
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
California Residents: Proposition 65 warning -
Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.