NewAir Froster 125 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Black with Party and Turbo Mode, Chills Down to 23°F
Meet the world’s first fridge that protects against party fouls.
There are many party foul moments in a day. Whether it’s running last minute errands or watching your favorite baseball team strike out on the last inning. The Froster works hard to make sure moments like these are met with the frosty first sip of your favorite beverage.Key Features
- Holds up to 125 cans
- Turbo mode frosts beer in under 1-hour
- Party mode prevents temperature fluctuations for 6-hours
- Chills drinks from 23°F – 72°F
- Heated glass door stays frost-free
- Freestanding design parties anywhere
- Adjustable and removable shelves
1. 23 Degrees: One of the coldest beverage fridges on the market
At this frosty temperature, your mass market American beer will taste its best. Store more than just light beer at 23°F: beer mugs, whisky glasses, or mini kegs can all be kept in your Froster to be served up icy cold. It is not recommended to store all types of beverages at 23°F . When storing beverages for long periods of time, follow the Froster temperature guide to make sure your drinks are safely stored and ready to enjoy.
2. Turbo Mode: Never drink a lukewarm beverage again
Turbo mode is a last-minute errand runner’s dream. As soon as you put your beverages in the Froster, turn on Turbo mode. In only an hour you will get beer that is frosty-cold and ready to drink. Once your lukewarm beer turns ice cold, the mode turns off and the Froster adjusts to the set temperature.
3. Party Mode: Built to withstand thirsty party-goers
Do people keep opening your fridge door and letting all the cool air out? Party mode keeps the Froster compressor on for 6-hours straight. No matter how many times that door swings open, Party mode will keep your beer frosty-cold and tasting it’s best. Finally, a fridge that can keep up. Once those six hours are up, the Froster adjusts to the temperature set on the digital thermostat.
4. Heated Glass: Insulated door with a frost-free look
A heated glass door stays frost-free under the coldest conditions. You’ll always be able to keep your eye on what’s inside. Plus, the heated glass adds to the sleek design of the black statement exterior.
- Model: NBF125BK00
Product Type: 125-Can Beer Froster Cooler
Product Dimensions: 19.90"D x 22.10"W x 33.50"H
Product Internal Volume: 3.5 ft3
Product Weight: 87.1 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Voltage: 110 volts
Watts: 180 watts
Amps: 1.3 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 55 dB
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Beverage Coolers
Type: Single zone
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Digital
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Rack Construction: Metal
Locking Doors: No
Temperature Range: 23°F - 72°F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 125
- Number of Beverage Racks: 3
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
California Residents: Proposition 65 warning -
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.