NewAir NBC177BS00, 24" Wide Built-In 177 Can Beverage Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel
NewAir NBC177BS00, 24" Wide Built-In 177 Can Beverage Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel
Sleek and Stylish
NewAir 24” Built-in 177 Can Beverage Fridge in Black Stainless Steel with Precision Temperature Controls and Adjustable Shelves.
The NewAir 24” Built-in 177 Can Black Stainless Steel Beverage Fridge is the ultimate entertainer's fridge. With room for a whopping 177 standard cans of beer or soda, you'll never run out of drinks for the whole party.
This model can stand alone or slide into your cabinets for a streamlined look. Digital temperature controls and adjustable shelves allow you to create customized storage for all your favorite beverages. There’s even a lock and key to keep your adult drinks from falling into the wrong hands.
- Spacious interior has room for 177 cans — that's almost 30 six-packs!
- Front-facing vents allow fridge to slide between cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune the thermostat down to 37 degrees.
- Adjustable shelves create space for cans, bottles and more.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
1. XL Capacity Has Room for 177 Standard Cans
With space for up to 177 standard cans, you can fit all the drinks you want inside, so you'll never be left high and dry in the middle of a party or potluck. The NewAir Built-in 177 Can Black Stainless Steel Beverage Fridge is perfect for entertaining — you'll have drinks for family or for a crowd.
2. Built-in or Stand-alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
3. Accurate Digital Thermostat
The NewAir Built-in 177 Can Black Stainless Steel Beverage Fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. Dial it all the way down to 37 degrees for icy-cold sodas, or turn it up a bit to keep craft brews at their best.
4. Adjustable Storage Shelves for Flexibility
Smart interior fittings let you adjust the shelves to hold nearly any combination of items. Pack it full of cans for a party, or make room for taller sized bottles and cans, or even a week's worth of juice boxes for the kids.
5. Triple-Paned Doors Keep It Cold
A triple-paned glass door provides outstanding insulation to keep all that cold air inside. The durable black stainless-steel door is not only attractive but can also be locked for peace of mind. The finishing touch? Blue LEDs light up the interior for a modern look.
Big Storage Capacity in a Small Footprint
NewAir ABR-1770B 177-Can Deluxe Beverage Cooler has room enough for 29 and a half six-packs of your favorite ale, lager or soda pop. There's sufficient space in this beer fridge for 177 standard cans or up to a whopping 92 beer bottles. The smart design optimizes the interior storage capacity within a compact appliance -the whole fridge is less than 24 inches wide and designed to match standard counter heights and depths so it will slide right into any kitchen or bar plan.
The Perfect Drink Whenever You Need It
A standard home refrigerator is usually set to about 38 degrees to avoid freezing tender produce, but when you're ready for a frosty, refreshing drink, you'll be glad for something colder. The ideal beverage refrigerator setting is a cool 36 degrees, and the NewAir ABR-1770B holds this temperature with ease to provide a perfectly chilled drink every time.
On-Trend Black Stainless Steel
When it comes to kitchen appliances, black stainless is poised to become the hottest new trend in remodeling in years. Black stainless appliances have a modern, sleeker finish that is far easier to clean than traditional, shiny stainless appliances -just wash with warm, soapy water as needed and buff dry with a microfiber cloth. It's just as durable as traditional stainless steel, too.
Low-Vibration Compressor Technology
The NewAir ABR-1770B Deluxe Beverage Cooler features a compressor-powered cooling system that dampens vibrations. That means this appliance is far less noisy than other home beverage refrigerators. It's also highly efficient, consuming a mere 217 kilowatts of energy per year. So go ahead -crack own those perfectly chilled drinks knowing that you won't pay much more on your electricity bills.
Efficient LED Lighting
Modern LED technology illuminates this drink cooler in shades of blue that highlight the appliance's thoughtful design. This efficient lighting system gives off less heat than traditional bulbs, so your bottles and cans stay chilled without making your beverage fridge draw more energy to get the job done.
Worried about keeping your adult beverages away from curious kids? The NewAir ABR-1770B Deluxe Beverage Cooler comes with a triple-paned glass door with a sturdy locking mechanism. This beer fridge also comes with a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for additional peace of mind.
Product Type: 177 Can Beverage Refrigerator
Product Dimensions: 22.60"D (24.25" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 90 watts
Frequency: 60 Hz
Bottle Capacity: 177
Wine Cooler Style: Built-In , Beverage Coolers
Type: Single zone
Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Temperature Range: 37F - 64F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 177
- Number of Beverage Racks: 6
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at email@example.com. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.