NewAir NBC096BS00 15" Wide 96 Can Beverage Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel
NewAir NBC096BS00 15" Wide 96 Can Beverage Refrigerator in Black Stainless Steel
Are You Thirsty? What About Hungry? This model is perfectly-sized for a college dorm room. You will never again be without snacks or drinks!
NewAir 15” Built-in 96 Can Beverage Fridge in Black Stainless Steel with Precision Temperature Controls and Adjustable Shelves.
The NewAir 15" Built-In 96 Can Beverage Fridge slides easily between standard base cabinets in your kitchen. It can also stand alone anywhere you like. This single-zone fridge features precision temperature controls that let you chill 96 standard cans all the way down to 37 degrees for icy refreshment.
- Compact, 15-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures as low as 37 degrees.
- Smart interior design has room for up to 96 standard cans.
- Adjustable shelves make room for oversized bottles cans and unusual containers.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
1. Built-In or Stand-Alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this roomy beverage fridge to fit easily under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
2. Precision Temperature Control
The NewAir 15" Built-In 96 Can Beverage Fridge chills drinks down to 37 degrees for crisp refreshment. Triple-tempered glass doors reduce condensation and insulate the fridge to maintain constant cold.
3. Compact Design Holds 96 Cans
Even though it's only 15 inches wide, this smart beverage fridge still holds up to 96 standard cans — that's eight full six-packs of drinks! The attractive black stainless steel construction makes it a classic choice for kitchens, home bars and more.
4. Adjustable Shelves for Flexible Storage
The interior shelves of the NewAir 15" Built-In 96 Can Beverage Fridge can be adjusted to make room for over-sized bottles and containers of all shapes and sizes so you can keep all of your drinks in one place. The interior LED light is also adjustable.
5. Quiet, Powerful Cooling
The quiet, compressor-based fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep the air around your drinks fresh. Quiet operation makes it ideal for any room of the house.
Compact Footprint, Large Capacity
The NewAir 96-Can Beverage Cooler has enough storage space for 16 full six-packs of your favorite brew or soft drink. That's space in your beer fridge for 96 standard cans or 58 typical beer bottles. Its clever design optimizes the interior storage capacity while keeping its footprint small -less than 15 inches wide and built to standard counter height and depth, so you'll be able to incorporate it into any kitchen or bar plan.
Icy Cold Refreshment Every Time
The average home refrigerator is set at 38 degrees to avoid freezing tender produce, but when you're ready for liquid refreshment, you want something just a bit colder. The ideal beverage refrigerator setting is 36 degrees, and the NewAir ABR-960B holds this temperature steadily for frosty, refreshing drinks, sip after delicious sip.
Sleek Black Stainless Steel
Black is the new black when it comes to kitchen appliances. Black stainless appliances have a modern more stylish finish that is far easier to clean than traditional, shiny stainless appliances while offering the same durability. This triple pane glass beer refrigerator is a snap to maintain -just wash with warm, soapy water as needed and buff dry with a microfiber cloth.
Quiet Compressor Cooling
An innovative compressor-powered cooling system produces fewer vibrations than you'll find in other home beverage refrigerators, making this one of the quietest appliances you can buy for your kitchen. The efficient unit only consumes 217 kilowatts of energy per year, so you can enjoy perfectly chilled drinks without worrying about your electricity bill.
Integrated LED Lighting
LED technology provides glare-free blue illumination for good looks and nighttime convenience. These efficient bulbs give off less heat, so your drinks stay cold without making your beverage fridge work any harder than it needs to.
Peace of Mind
When you want token adult beverages off-limits for curious kids, the NewAir ABR-960B 96-Can Beverage Cooler has you covered. The triple-paned glass door is equipped with a convenient locking mechanism to keep your drinks out of the wrong hands. This appliance also comes with a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for additional peace of mind.
Product Type: Can Compressor Beverage Cooler
Product Dimensions: 22.60"D (24.25" w/handle) x 14.80"W x 33.75"H
Product Internal Volume: 3.2 ft3
Product Weight: 76.00 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 90 watts
Frequency: 60 Hz
Bottle Capacity: 96
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In , Beverage Coolers
Type: Single zone
Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Temperature Range: 37-66 F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 96
- Number of Beverage Racks: 5
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.