NewAir 24" Built-In 52 Bottle Compressor Wine Fridge in Stainless Steel with Precision Digital Thermostat and Premium Beech Wood Shelves.
The roomy NewAir 24" Built-In Single Zone 52 Bottle Wine Fridge slides between standard base cabinets to create a custom, built-in wine cellar in your kitchen. It can also stand alone in any room of the house.
This fridge keeps an impressive 52 standard bottles at their ideal temperature with precision digital controls that let you set the temperature anywhere between 40°F and 65°F. The fridge is a real beauty, thanks to its triple paned UV-protected glass, stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
- Built for both residential and commercial applications
- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Large capacity wine fridge holds up to 52 standard wine bottles.
- Digital controls let you adjust temperatures between 40°F and 65°F.
- Triple paned glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
1. Built-In or Stand-Alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this premium wine fridge to fit under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
2. Compact Design with Large Capacity
At just 24 inches wide, this counter-depth wine fridge takes up no more room than a dishwasher yet holds an incredible 52 bottles of wine. Adjustable beech wood shelves let you make space for oversized bottles, while the blue LED light makes it easy to find what you're looking for.
3. Precision Digital Thermostat for Optimal Storage
The NewAir 24" Built-In Single Zone 52 Bottle Wine Fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. Select your ideal serving temperatures down to the degree for optimal wine storage.
4. UV-Protected Triple Pane Glass Door Keeps It Cold
Triple pane glass keeps cold air inside to reliably maintain temperature and protect your wine from harmful UV rays. The stainless-steel door can also be locked for peace of mind.
5. Quiet, Powerful Cooling
The quiet, compressor fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep odors from getting into corks and contaminating your wine. Vibration-free operation prevents sediments from stirring for great tasting wine every time.
6. Premium Finish
With adjustable beech wood shelves, a stainless-steel finish, and a blue LED light, this fridge has timeless appeal that compliments any kitchen or home décor.
Product Type: 52 Bottle Built-In Compressor Wine Cooler
Product Dimensions: 22.60"D (24.25" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
Application: Chills up to 52 bottles of wine
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 140 watts
Amps: 2 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 39 dB
Bottle Capacity: 52
Wine Cooler Style: Built-In
Type: Single zone
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Rack Construction: Stainless Steel
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Temperature Range: 40-65 F
Stemware Storage: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-600A
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.