NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel with French Doors and Chrome Shelves.
Get ready to party with the NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge. This entertainment-ready fridge has two cooling zones separated by individually operated French doors, so you can keep both wine and carbonated drinks at the perfect temperature for serving.
These doors each come with a lock and key to keep your adult beverages from the wrong hands. This built-in or freestanding model can be integrated into your cabinetry for a custom look. This powerful fridge is the ultimate package for the serious drink enthusiast.
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone
- Store wine in the right zone (41-72°F) and beverages in the left zone (36-72°F)
- Removable shelves create space for over-sized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more
1. Store Beer and Wine in One Beautiful Fridge
Craft beer or wine of the month? Now you can serve both! This dual zone beverage fridge has two side-by-side storage areas so you can keep red wine warm and carbonated drinks icy cold. Opening one door at a time lets the other side maintain its temperature for optimal storage conditions.
2. Built-in or Stand-alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this smart beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
3. Accurate Digital Thermostats
This dual-zone beer and wine fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. The right zone can be adjusted anywhere from 41 to 72°F degrees and the left zone lets you chill down to 37°F or as high as 72°F. You can select the perfect serving temperature for wine, beer, and beverages.
4. Removable Storage Shelves for Flexibility
Smart interior fittings let you adjust the shelves to hold nearly any combination of items. Specialized wine racks keep bottles on their sides, while removable shelves can be configured for standard cans or over-sized bottles. Everything fits!
5. Double-Paned Doors Keep It Cold
Double-paned glass doors provide outstanding insulation to keep all that cold air inside. These durable stainless steel doors can be locked for peace of mind. The finishing touch? Blue LEDs light up the interior for a modern look.
Product Type: Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Cooler
Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handles) x 23.50"W x 34.50"H
Product Internal Volume: 4.1 ft3
Product Weight: 107.00 lbs.
Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
Application: Built-in or freestanding applications
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 100 watts
Amps: 2.0 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In , Beverage Coolers
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Number of Wine Racks: 6
Rack Construction: Metal
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Right Temperature Range: 41-72°F
Left Temperature Range: 36-72° F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 60
Number of Beverage Racks: 4
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.