The Newair FlipShelf™ Wine and Beverage Fridge is a game changer. Want an icy six-pack for game night? Flip the shelf to the flat side for traditional cans. Need a perfectly chilled bottle of bubbly for date night? Flip again to nestle wine bottles — no more unstable rolling and clinking. With convenient freestanding or built-in installation options, this wine and beverage fridge works in any room of the house. The precision thermostat lets you pick the ideal temperature from 37°F-65°F, so everything from cola to cabernet always tastes its best.
- Reversible FlipShelf™ racks hold both cans and wine bottles—your choice.
- Spacious fridge holds up to 162 cans, 54 bottles, or any combo in between.
- Front-venting compressor allows for built-in or freestanding installation.
- Digital thermostat provides customized cooling between 37°F-65°F.
- Sleek stainless steel and glass door complements every decor.
1. The Most Customizable Fridge on the Market
The NewAir FlipShelf™ Beverage Fridge is simply the best beverage and wine fridge for people with varied tastes. Four sturdy racks slide out easily out of the custom liners and can be flipped to accommodate both cans and bottles. With a flat side and a rounded side, each of the four FlipShelf™ racks give you options for storing your collection of craft brews, special-occasion wines, sodas for the kids, and more. Maximize storage without any space going to waste, thanks to the NewAir FlipShelf™ Fridge.
2. Convenient Built-In or Freestanding Installation
This versatile 24" wine and beer fridge is perfectly sized to slide into standard kitchen cabinets for a seamless built-in look. The quiet, front-venting compressor lets you upgrade your kitchen or bar with ease. Don't want to redesign your cabinetry? The NewAir FlipShelf™ Beverage Fridge also works as a freestanding model in any room of the house.
3. Precision Digital Thermostat
This beverage refrigerator features easy-to-use digital controls that give you total command of your cooling. Turn it all the way down to 37°F for ice-cold beers, or keep your favorite wines cellared at 50°F for optimal storage. With a temperature range of 37°F-65°F, you can keep your favorite drinks ready to serve — whether you're hosting a dinner party or just kicking back after a long day.
4. Effortless Good Looks
With its clean, modern design, this wine and beverage cooler not only stores beverages well, but it looks great doing so. It features stainless steel accents that blend easily into any decor. The triple-paned glass door lets you show off your beer and wine collection while sealing in cold air for maximum efficiency.
Product Type: 162 Can or 54 Wine Bottle Beverage Refrigerator
Product Dimensions: 22.40"D x 23.40"W x 34.00"H
Product Internal Volume: 5.1 ft3
Product Weight: 97.00 lbs.
Product Color: Black
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 100 watts
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 43dB
Door Style: Double-paned Tinted Glass
Type: Single zone
Finish: Stainless Steel
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
LED Light Colors: Blue
Locking Doors: No
Temperature Range: 37F - 65F
Stemware Storage: No
Auto Defrosting: Yes
Beverage Capacity: 162
Wine Bottle Capacity: 54
- Number of Flip-Shelves: 4
- Refrigerant: R600a
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.