NewAir 24” Outdoor Wine and Beverage Dual Drawer Refrigerator
The dual drawer design makes it easier for homeowners to grab and grill—no more excessive bending of the lower back or elaborate searches for the right item. Beech wood shelves automatically roll out in a tiered fashion to display a 20-bottle wine collection in the top drawer.
Stainless steel dividers and a wire basket keep food, beer, and beverages conveniently stored in the spacious lower drawer compartment. Both drawers get cold enough to keep contents at a chiller-than-most 32F, even when exposed to hot climates. Entertain in ease thanks to the weatherproof stainless steel, which resists rust, corrosion, and harsh UV rays.
- Dual drawer design stores wine and grill items in separate cooling zones
- Beech wood shelves hold 20 wine bottles in the top drawer
- Sliding dividers and a wire basket conveniently store food, beer, and beverages in the bottom drawer
- Weatherproof stainless-steel doors protect against rust, corrosion and harsh UV rays
- Easy-glide casters make it easy to move into any entertainment space
1. Dual Drawers for Custom Storage
This fridge comes with two drawers to hold a larger, versatile collection of items. The top drawer holds a 20-bottle wine collection in a cooling zone of its own. The bottom drawer has the capacity to hold 80 canned beverages—or, an assortment of food, making it easy to throw items on the grill.
2. Premium Cabinet and Shelving Features
The soft-closing drawers and smooth rolling beech wood wine shelves give this outdoor fridge a premium upgrade, so you can add a touch of elegance to your outdoor space.
3. Sliding Dividers and Wire Basket for Easy Organization
The bottom drawer features sliding dividers and a wire basket to make organization and storage easy. Mix and match the contents of your fridge to make sure your outdoor kitchen is fully stocked with all your entertaining essentials.
4. Weatherproof and Corrosion Resistant Exterior
Constructed for durable use in the outdoors, this fridge is made from 304 food-grade stainless steel. The doors are weatherproof and resistant to rust and corrosion. Enjoy long-lasting use from this tough, outdoor appliance.
5. Convenient Installation to Entertain Anywhere
With this outdoor fridge, you have installation options. Build it into a standard 24” outdoor kitchen cabinet or move it from place to place with easy-glide casters.
6. Precise Temperature Control in Both Drawers
The digital thermostat allows you to set two different temperatures for two separate cooling zones. Whether you live in hot or cold climates, this fridge will maintain temperatures as low as 32F for precise temperature control.
- Model: NOF0100SS00
- Product Type: Outdoor Dual Drawer Beverage & Wine Fridge
- Product Dimensions: 25.40"D w/ handle x 23.60"W x 34.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 4.11 ft3
- Product Weight: 104 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Compact canned beverage & wine storage for outdoors
- Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Watts: 85 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL/cETL
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Beverage Coolers
- Type: Dual zone
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Digital
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: No
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Self Closing Doors: Yes
- Upper Drawer Temperature Range: 54°F - 72°F
- Lower Drawer Temperature Range: 32°F - 50°F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 90
- Number of Beverage Racks: 3 wood shelves, 1 basket, 1 divider
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
California Residents : Proposition 65 warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.