Creative, Compact Cooler For Home Use
The roomy NewAir Model NWC046BS00 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge slides easily between standard base cabinets to create the ultimate wine cellar in your custom kitchen. It can also stand-alone anywhere you like. This fridge offers two cooling zones to keep 46 bottles of red and white wines at their ideal temperatures — and it looks great doing it, thanks to stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
- Adjustable cedar shelves slide out for easy access
- Clever design holds 46 standard wine bottles
- Dual chill zones for perfect storage of red and white wines
- LED lighting in blue
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
- Sleek black stainless steel door and handle
1. Built-In or Stand-Alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this state-of-the-art beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
2. Dual Temperature Zones for Reds and Whites
Get two wine coolers in one thanks to dual-zone cooling for up to 29 standard wine bottles. Store whites at 40 to 55 degrees in the upper zone and reds at 50 to 66 degrees in the lower zone. They'll be ready to sip whenever you are.
3. Accurate Digital Thermostats
The NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. Select your ideal serving temperatures down to the degree for optimal wine storage.
4. Triple-Tempered Doors Keep It Cold
Stylish, triple-tempered glass doors provide outstanding insulation to keep cold air inside. The glass has been treated with an anti-UV layer to protect wines from oxidation due to sunlight exposure. Doors can also be locked for peace of mind.
5. Quiet, Powerful Cooling
The quiet, compressor-based fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep the air around your wine fresh. Add adjustable beech wood shelves and a stainless steel finish, and this fridge has timeless appeal.
Product Type: 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler
Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
Voltage: 120 volts
Watts: 140 watts
Amps: 1.2 amps
Frequency: 60 Hz
Bottle Capacity: 46
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In
Type: Dual zone
Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Push Button
Digital Temperature Readout: No
Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
Interior LED Light: Yes
Number of Wine Racks: 5
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: Yes
Temperature Range: 40F-66F
- Stemware Storage: No
NEWAIR WARRANTY INFORMATION
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please contact us.