Beauty and Elegance
Storing your favorite wine at an optimal temperature is a breeze with the LanboPro LP328D. This beautiful black dual door dual zone refrigerator meets all your wine collecting and storage demands. Beautiful wood shelves with slats keep your wine in a steady state while offering the collector a sense of comfort and peace of mind. Soft internal lighting provides visibility into your treasured collection. The LanboPro LP328D is equipped with a quiet and low-vibration compressor, it is sure to go unnoticed.
There is nothing more satisfying than enjoying a glass of wine after a hard day!
- GREAT CAPACITY - This wine cellar has plenty of space for your favorite wine or champagne, Can hold up 287 bottles Capacity is based on the size of a Bordeaux bottle using the standard (750ml).
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Sleek design with digital touch controls and real-time temp (°F/°C) ,46°F-54°F for upper zone, 54°F for lower zone; Soft LED lighting with on/off control showcase your favorite wines clearly.
- INTERNAL LED LIGHTING - Equipped with white internal LED light. Soft lighting displays your collection without disturbing the integrity. Lighting will automatically shut off after 10 minutes.
- COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM - Equipped with an advanced fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air circulates throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler. The high-quality, quiet-running compressor provides vibration free cooling.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING - Spacious design can be built-in to standard base cabinets or stand alone. The unique front-venting heat dispersion system allows each under counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
REMOVABLE SHELVES - 16 wooden shelves so you can set up your wine cooler to accommodate your wine collection.
- FRENCH DOORS - Seamless stainless steel front door panel with triple-layer front tempered glass shows off you collection while protecting it from harmful elements that could degrade your wine.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - Smart touch digital control panel with memory function to maintain the settings even after a power outage. Once power is reset, the memory function sets the temperature back to where you set it.
- SECURITY LOCK - Protects your investment.
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
|Installation||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Number of Shelves||16 Wooden Shelves|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||46°F - 64°F|
|At Min/Max Room Temperature||32-100 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Noise Level in Decibels||45dB|
|Temperature Control||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Circulating Fans||Low noise 12 volt|
|Lighting type||LED WHITE LIGHT|
|Door Type||Tinted double panel tempered glass door trimmed with stainless steel|
|Rated Power Input||220 WATTS|
|Product Dimensions||32.3"W x 30.9"D x 79.2"H (with handles)|
|Shipping Dimensions||35.4"W x 32.1"D x 85.2"H (without pallet)|
|Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications||1/2'' EITHER SIDE OF THE UNIT, PLUS 1'' BEHIND THE UNTI AND 1/2'' ON TOP|
|Shipping Weight||380.0 lbs|
|Net Weight||315 lbs|
LANBO promises to supply 1 year whole parts and 3 years compressor warranty.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Compressor found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced will be repaired or replaced within 3 years.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. Once confirmed that your appliance is eligible for warranty service, all repairs will be performed by an LANBO authorized repair facility. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please email email@example.com.
LanboPro LP328D, 287 Bottle Black Dual Zone French-Door Wine Cooler