Top-rated LanboPro series brings to market another great product.
The LanboPro LP328S is a luxurious and stylish black dual door single zone compressor wine cellar, ideal for collecting and storing up to 289 bottles of your favorite and most treasured wines.
Featuring a whisper quiet fan, as well as a low vibration compressor, providing the perfect wines for your party or gathering without all the noise. Soft internal LED lighting allows you to display your collection on beautiful wood shelves that easily slide out for easy access to your desired wine.
The key to enjoying a flavorful, robust glass of wine is to keep your collection in a space that maintains a consistent temperature to ensure the integrity and flavor.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Customize the temperature ranges between 46°F to 64°F, to store wine for optimal conditions for long term storage. Soft interior lighting allows you to better illuminate your collection.
SMART TOUCH DIGITAL CONTROL -With memory function to maintain the settings even after a power outage. Once power is restored, the temperature is set back to where it previously was.
- STORAGE CAPACITY - Store up to 289 bottles of your favorite red wines at temperatures that match your taste.
- ELEGANT DESIGN - Stainless steel double pane glass door - UV-resistant tinted Low-E tempered glass protects wine collection from damaging ultraviolet light, conserving energy and protects against condensation and humidity while maintaining optimal cabinet temperature. Safety lock and key to avoid tampering and theft.
- REMOVABLE WOODEN SHELVES - 17 wooden beech shelves can accommodate up to 289 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. If you prefer to store Burgundy, Pinot Noir or Champagne, simply remove 1-2 shelves. Storage capacity will be reduced for larger bottles.
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING - Spacious design can be built-in to standard base cabinets or stand alone. The unique front-venting heat dispersion system allows each under counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
|Installation||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Number of Shelves||17 Wooden Shelves|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||46°F - 64°F|
|At Min/Max Room Temperature||32-100 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Noise Level in Decibels||45dB|
|Cooling System||Compressor, Front Venting|
|Temperature Control||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Circulating Fans||Low noise 12 volt|
|Lighting type||LED WHITE LIGHT|
|Door Type||Tinted double panel tempered glass door trimmed with stainless steel|
|Rated Power Input||220 WATTS|
|Product Dimensions||32.3"W x 30.9"D x 79.2"H (with handles)|
|Shipping Dimensions||35.4"W x 32.1"D x 85.2"H (without pallet)|
|Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications||1/2'' EITHER SIDE OF THE UNIT, PLUS 1'' BEHIND THE UNTI AND 1/2'' ON TOP|
|Shipping Weight||373 Lbs|
LANBO promises to supply 1 year whole parts and 3 years compressor warranty.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Compressor found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced will be repaired or replaced within 3 years.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. Once confirmed that your appliance is eligible for warranty service, all repairs will be performed by an LANBO authorized repair facility. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please email email@example.com.