If this item is out of stock, hit the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" or contact us directly.
Whether you're revamping your in-home bar or searching for a unit to store all of your favorite wines, look no further than this built-in wine cellar fridge. With this powerful dual zone wine cooler, your wine collection will be stored at the perfect temperature, with the ability to store up to 138 (750ml) standard Bordeaux bottles. The Lanbo LW142D operates quietly with extremely minimal vibrations. With touch screen control panel, digital temperature display and interior lighting to showcase you bottles, the LW142D is the perfect choice for any home.
- POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM: Quiet and vibration free cooling system allows you to set the temperature as low as 41 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 64 degrees Fahrenheit and protect the flavor and quality of your favorite vintages.
- SMART CONTROLS: Quickly monitor and set temperatures in both temperature zones with ease using the push button controls just inside the door.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE ZONES: Dual zone design lets you store red and white wine in separate compartments under the appropriate temperature conditions.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The classic black and stainless steel design is enhanced with real wood shelves that look great.
- FRONT-VENTING: The versatile front-venting compressor cooler allows this 24 inch wine cooler refrigerator to be built into kitchen cabinetry or displayed as a freestanding unit in your office.
- LOCKABLE DOOR: For added peace of mind, the lock located at the base of the double-paned, reversible, tempered UV glass door secures your collection and keeps children and unwanted guests out.
- MEMORY IC: Automatically restores the last selected temperature setting in the event of a power failure.
- ADJUSTABLE WOOD SHELVES: 12 beech wood shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when needed and convenient accessibility.
- Number of 750mL Standard Bordeaux Bottles Accommodated: 138
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
|Installation||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Number of Shelves||12 Adjustable Wooden Shelves|
|Upper Zone Temperature Range||41°F - 54°F|
|Lower Zone Temperature Range||54°F - 64°F|
|At Min/Max Room Temperature||32°F - 100°F|
|Noise Level in Decibels||45dB|
|Temperature Control||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Circulating Fans||Low noise 12 volt|
|Lighting type||LED WHITE LIGHT|
|Door Type||Tinted double panel tempered glass door trimmed with stainless steel|
|Rated Power Input||130 WATTS|
|Product Dimensions||23.42"W x 26.77"D x 63.97"H (with handles)|
|Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications||1/2'' EITHER SIDE OF THE UNIT, PLUS 1'' BEHIND THE UNTI AND 1/2'' ON TOP|
|Shipping Weight||208.0 lbs|
|Net Weight||201 lbs|
LANBO promises to supply 1 year whole parts and 3 years compressor warranty.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Compressor found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced will be repaired or replaced within 3 years.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. Once confirmed that your appliance is eligible for warranty service, all repairs will be performed by an LANBO authorized repair facility. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.