KingsBottle 48" Upright Wine And Beverage Cooler Combo
Make sure you have plenty of cold storage space for your guests' favorite wine, beer, and beverages with a 48" wine and beverage cooler combo. This two cabinet unit comes packed with features you would expect to find on much more expensive coolers, but offered at a value only KingsBottle can bring you.
This KingsBottle premium wine and beverage cooler combo is the perfect cooling choice for your popular bar, trendy restaurant, or neighborhood get-togethers. This sleek unit is a functional and elegant centerpiece that you will rely on for years to come. With the spacious shelves, precise digital controls, and efficient compressor, it is the best dual zone wine cooler for your dollar.
This model is now using the Embraco Inverter Compressor,. We have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry: the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
- Our wine and beverage cooler combo use efficient and quiet Embraco compressors in both cabinets that are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- The wine cabinet has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. They are designed to maximize bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind. Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- The beverage cabinet has five adjustable chromed steel shelves so you can tailor your beverage storage solution to your needs.
- This unit is equipped with high-end Carel of Italy temperature controllers (a respected innovator in the industry) for precise cooling.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs. Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door uses UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- For the Borderless Black Glass Door use model KBU100BW2-FG
KBU100BX User Manual
KBU100WX User Manual
- Volume : 21.76 CF ( 616 Liter )
- Storage capacity : 484 Cans / 100 Wine Bottles
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves + 10 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 34-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- LED Blue Light
- Gas Charged Tempered Glass to Protect Your Wine
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.48 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 47.2"W x 27.0"D x 55.7"H
- Net Weight: 396.8 lbs (180 kgs)
Thank you for your interest in KingsBottle wine and beverage refrigerators. We are happy to announce effective from 2016 our warranty has been upgraded from a 1 year to a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
WHO IS COVERED:
This warranty is extended only to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us via email@example.com.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
Any DISPOSAL unit.
Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.