The Best Of Both Worlds - Beer And Wine Refrigerator!
Our 48" under counter beverage and wine cooler combo keep drinks right where you need them. While it can be conveniently installed out of sight, it's still beautiful enough to be seen and is the perfect cooling solution for restaurants, bars, or your home kitchen. This fridge has enough space for 200 cans (11.2 oz) and up to 46 wine bottles, so no guest needs to go thirsty again.
Note: this is a set of two units side by side (KBU50BX + KBU50WX)
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Embraco compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- The digital temperature control system provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- This model also come in black - KBU50BW2-FG - Contact Customer Service
- Volume: 10.74 CF (204 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 200 Cans (11.2 oz) + 46 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Zone-A 34-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: < 47dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.18 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 46.9"W x 23.6"D x 33.9"H
- Net Weight: 224.8 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 242.2 Lbs
Who is covered: This warranty is extended only to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
Limited warranty – If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 3-year from the date of receipt. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement. For customer service, please e-mail us via email@example.com.
The limited warranty does not cover: Damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
SPECIAL NOTE: Warranty is only honored for the unit which is purchased and used in United States of America. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale.