24" Large Capacity Beverage Refrigerator with Glass Door
There is no better way to cool and display your favorite beverages than an upright beer fridge with a beautiful glass door. This 625 can capacity cooler KBU-170BX is big on features but low on price. It is the best value on the market for your bar, restaurant, or game room.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
- This large beverage fridge includes a high-quality, quiet compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The commercial-grade compressor is designed to be highly efficient and provide a long service life, satisfying your cooling needs for years to come.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- The state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes chilled air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- The unique, front-venting heat dispersion system allows each unit to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving your valuable space, and requiring less customization.
- Includes eight chromed shelves that are adjustable to fit any bottle or can size and meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior LED lights are long-lived and energy-efficient to provide you cheap, reliable illumination.
- The beer fridge glass door is made with gas-charged, tempered safety glass to display your stock beautifully while retaining a cooler temperature.
- The door is easily reversible to conform to your space requirements.
- Built with a sturdy security lock that comes with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Stainless Steel Trim Glass Door KBU170BX-SS
- Volume : 14.30 CF ( 405 Liter )
- Storage capacity: 336 bottles (12 OZ) or 625 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F (1-8°C )
- Noise Level in Decibels : <40dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 lbs ( 141 kgs)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs)
If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 2-year from the date of purchase. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement (Any REPLACEMENT unit will follow the warranty terms of the initial purchase). For customer service, please e-mail us via email@example.com.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
DAMAGE due to such things as an accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including the risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
Any DISPOSAL unit.
Warranty is only honored for the unit which is used in the countries where the unit was initially purchased. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider, or purchase the extended warranty service within a maximum of 30 days from the original purchase. However, regardless of the point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO-YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.