With enough space for 450 cans and up to 164 bottles, you'll never be stuck waiting for your drinks to chill.
Keep everyone's favorite drinks on hand with our upright triple zone beverage and wine cooler refrigerator combo. Engineered to provide efficiency, ample storage, and sophistication, it's the right choice for the busiest bars, restaurants, or wine rooms.
Our triple-zone beverage fridge and wine cooler is a combination of 2 stand-alone KingsBottle coolers - KBU170BX Beverage Refrigerator & KBU170DX 164 Bottle Wine Cooler. This combination is the perfect choice for those looking for maximum storage at the best price.
- The gas-charged, tempered safety glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Long-lived, quiet Embraco INVERTER compressors that provide vibration-free cooling.
- Whisper-quiet fans distribute cooling uniformly in each of the zones.
- The dual-zone temperature wine cooler design is equipped with high-end digital display controllers to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- The front-venting heat dispersion system allows each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- The hardwood wine shelves are non-warping and built to withstand heavy loads while accommodating standard-sized wine bottles.
- Chromed and adjustable beverage shelves.
- Lock your beverage and wine cooler combo with a spare key to protect your stock.
- For Borderless Black Glass Door model - KBU170BW3-FG
- Volume: 28.60 CF (810 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 450 Cans + 164 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves + 15 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Zone-A 34-46°F | Zone-B 41-60°F | Zone-C 45-64°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 2.66 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 47.0"W x 27.0"Dx 71.8"H (1200Wx 685D x 1825H mm)
- Net Weight: 573.2 lbs (260 kgs)
Who is covered: This warranty is extended only to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
Limited warranty – If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 3-year from the date of receipt. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement. For customer service, please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The limited warranty does not cover: Damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
SPECIAL NOTE: Warranty is only honored for the unit which is purchased and used in United States of America. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale.
triple zone wine & beverage cooler