KBU28LR 39" Wide Beer And Wine Cooler Is Sized-Uniquely For Larger Spaces.
Whatever your beverage chilling needs might be, this brilliant unit can meet all of your needs with world-class features. It is easy to see why this dual-zone double door beverage center, under the counter beer and wine cooler combo KBU28LRX with fully adjustable shelves is our best seller. Ideal for any bar, restaurant or home, our wine cooler and beverage center comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits and fizzy drinks.
The adjustable temperature range is 34-64°F for each compartment. With additional options of wooden shelves or metal shelves, you could convert this unit to be both sides for wine or beverage only.
This front-venting unit KBU28LRX can hold up to 28 bottles of wine and over 100 cans of beverages. This beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest Embraco Inverter Compressor on the market, while its solid construction and design means that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the KBU28LR beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes four strong, non-warping hardwood designer shelves and four chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (70g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"W x 23.2"D x 34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Who is covered: This warranty is extended only to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
Limited warranty – If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 3-year from the date of receipt. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement. For customer service, please e-mail us via email@example.com.
The limited warranty does not cover: Damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
SPECIAL NOTE: Warranty is only honored for the unit which is purchased and used in United States of America. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale