Built-In 24" Dual Zone Compact Wine Cooler With 46 Bottle Capacity
You always want your best bottles right where you can get to them. Our 24-inch 46 bottle wine cooler KBU50DX gives you the space you need in an built-in wine cooler design that will fit in any bar or kitchen. Despite the economical size, this unit is packed with features usually reserved for large wine coolers. Beautiful and durable, you will fall in love with the easy maintenance and efficient operation KingsBottle is known for.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
- The high-quality, quiet-running compressor provides vibration-free cooling.
- This dual-zone 24-inch wine cooler KBU50DX is equipped with high-end digital display controllers, accommodating two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Comes with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- The unique front-venting heat dispersion system allows each under counter wine cooler KBU50DX to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- Beautiful hardwood shelves are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. They are optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth and effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- A gas-charged tempered safety glass door allows for easy cleaning while elegantly displaying your stock. The UV double layered coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- This model is available in black - KBU50DX-FG - Contact customer service
- This model is right hand hinge. Left hand hinge is available - Contact customer service
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 44 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 5 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.8"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 159 Lbs ( pallet included )
Who is covered: This warranty is extended only to the original end-user purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee.
Limited warranty – If your refrigerator is not operating properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the refrigerator. KingsBottle may request the consumer to contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. All cost for labor and materials is covered for 3-year from the date of receipt. If KingsBottle deems the unit not repairable, KingsBottle will use the value of your original order toward a replacement. For customer service, please e-mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The limited warranty does not cover: Damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized repair or any other cause beyond the control of the seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. Purchaser understands and acknowledges that the goods sold here are WINE & BEVERAGE COOLERS, which house beer and other wines. Purchaser assumes all the risk of using these units, including risk of spoilage, humidity variations, temperature variations, leaks, fires, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and similar perils that may occur.
SPECIAL NOTE: Warranty is only honored for the unit which is purchased and used in United States of America. And, if your product was purchased at any 3rd party retailer and not directly from KingsBottle, we do not offer an extended warranty policy. You MUST contact the retailer of purchase directly. In the event your retailer does not offer an extended warranty plan, we recommend you contact a third party warranty provider. However, regardless of point of purchase, all KingsBottle coolers are backed by a TWO YEAR manufacturer's warranty from date of sale.
dual zone wine cooler