Kegco 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Single Tap Black Commercial Built-In Right Hinge Kegerator ICHK38BSU-1
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Front-venting design allows Javarator to be built into cabinetry with a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space
- Enough floor space to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations
- Includes an aluminum nitrogen tank for cold brewing and making iced coffee
Serve your coffee with the best undercounter coffee dispenser on the market! The HK38BS series is equipped with a powerful compressor that delivers unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. This Javarator has a wide temperature range that can be set between 32°F and 59°F, allowing you to serve your nitro coffee at the right temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, we've thought of everything to ensure that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to complete your coffee bar, kitchen, or man cave.
This Javarator comes complete with everything you need to dispense Cornelius kegs of iced coffee, making it even more convenient - and more fun! - to store, refrigerate, and dispense a refreshing glass of chilled coffee. It includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for your cold brewed coffee. Also included are a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an empty 15 cu. ft. nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish.
- Built-in Or Freestanding Use - The front-venting design allows you to build this Javarator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
- Digital Temperature Display - Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
- Stainless Steel Interior - The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
- Converts to a Refrigerator - Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these coffee dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
- Locking Stainless Steel Door - The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
- Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam - Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the draft tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 15 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
Includes a Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blur Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|1/6-Barrel||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel and Curve Handles|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|
Keg Type Guide
|Brand/Models||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.