Triple Tap Digital Commercial Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Perfect for pubs
- Includes premium dispense kit with 100% stainless steel beer contact, commercial grade dual gauge regulator, and corrosion-resistant electric red CO2tank
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing cold air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 BTUs, the commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and delivers unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 32-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at its ideal temperature
- Commercial kegerator can be built undercounter to provide a seamless look in your bar, restaurant or tasting room
ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features, Kegco's versatile HK38BSC-3 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is perfect for serving up to three different kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room. At 3200 therms, it utilizes the most powerful compressor in its class to deliver unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. The temperature can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display, and the wide 23-59 F temperature range makes this keg cooler suitable for dispensing a wide variety of beverages. Designed for both built-in and freestanding use, it comes complete with a commercial direct draw kit and all of the necessary draft beer parts to tap up to three kegs simultaneously.
To keep the beer flowing (and your business running) as smoothly as possible, Kegco has included a premium dispense system with the HK38BSC-3 that comes with all of the high-quality commercial-grade components you'll need to get the job done.
The triple faucet polished stainless steel beer tower features an extra tall 14.5" height for convenient filling of growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower includes three stainless steel Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that will not stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets on the market. In combination with the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers, these faucets ensure that your beer will only touch 100% stainless steel metal components. To make it easy to know when you need to refill the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank, this kit also includes a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that measures both PSI and the volume of CO2 in the tank. With the premium commercial-grade components included in Kegco's exclusive direct draw kit, you'll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you are serving your customers beer in the optimum conditions.
- Built-in Or Freestanding Use - The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
- Digital Temperature Display - Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
- Stainless Steel Interior - The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
- Converts to a Refrigerator -Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
- Locking Stainless Steel Door - The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
- Air-Cooled Tower Prevents Foam - Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has a pressure release valve, a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand, and comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive clamps each
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
Includes three ergonomic D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and durable stainless steel bodies. To tap a keg using these ergonomic keg couplers, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with three Perlick 630SS Faucets
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features three Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Depth||25" (without handle)|
|Unit Weight||179.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||187 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Key Coupler||Three Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco YH-762 Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||110 V/60 Hz|
Keg Storage Capacity
|Brand||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.