The Kegco XCD-2650B Deep Well Bottle Cooler allows you to keep plenty of frosty drinks at arm's reach. With it's 13 cubic feet of storage space, you can store up to 396 12 oz. bottles or up to 576 12 oz. cans.
Two insulated lids slide out of the way to reveal the aluminum interior, which features 3 plastic coated steel dividers to keep your inventory organized. A convenient bottle opener with built-in cap catcher is mounted on the front of the unit, allowing you to quickly serve customers while keeping messes to a minimum.
The cooler boasts a 1/3 hp compressor with fan-forced cooling for even temperatures throughout the cabinet, and foamed in place polyurethane insulation helps to maintain interior temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The black coated steel exterior with stainless steel top looks beautiful and is rugged enough to stand up to busy commercial environments. The brushed stainless steel lids include locks to keep your stock secure after hours.
- ETL Listed
- Holds (396) 12 oz. bottles or (576) 12 oz. cans
- Aluminum interior
- Heavy-duty steel exterior with wear-resistant black coating
- Sliding brushed stainless steel lids with security locks
- 3 plastic-coated wire dividers
- Manual thermostat with automatic defrost
- Side mounted 1/3 hp compressor
- Front mounted bottle opener with cap catcher
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Foamed in place high density polyurethane insulation
- Packaging Dimensions: 54" W x 30" D x 42" H
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your bottles at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
|Shipping Weight||295 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet||Steel with black coating|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||8.5 A|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.