Kegco 24" Dual Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator with Kit, ADA, Right Hinged Door - HK48BSA-2
Kegco 24" Dual Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator with Kit, ADA, Right Hinged Door - HK48BSA-2
Kegco 24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
- X-CLUSIVE premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, Pro Series double gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and a cleaning kit with cleaner
- This undercounter kegerator can be used built-in or freestanding, and features a low 32.5" height that makes it compliant with ADA requirements
- Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots, and automatic defrost helps ensure easy maintenance
- Durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon kegs, and can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included adjustable wire shelves
- Thanks to its wide 32-50 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, this versatile kegerator can serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee at their ideal temperatures
Kegco's HK48BSA -2 Dual Faucet Digital Undercounter Kegerator combines an ADA-complaint 32.5" height, easy-to-use controls, and a high-performance dispense system to give you stylish and convenient beer dispensing power. This versatile keg cooler features an intuitive digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to dispense your favorite beer, coffee, or kombucha at the ideal temperature. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, this keg dispenser's durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon commercial kegs and utilizes fan-forced refrigeration for reliable cooling.
A premium kegerator should have premium components, so we've included a two tap draft dispense system with the HK48BSA-2 to give you the very best parts at the very best value. The double faucet stainless steel draft tower with two stainless steel faucets and the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers ensure your beer only touches 100% stainless steel metal components for the ultimate in sanitation. A Pro Series dual gauge regulator is also included, so you'll always know when it's time for the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank to be refilled. This keg dispenser even comes with a 1 quart cleaning kit with 2 ounces of cleaner, making it easy to keep your direct draw kit clean pour after pour. With the premium draft parts included in Kegco's exclusive direct draw kit, you'll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your beers are being served in their ideal conditions.
- Built-in Or Freestanding Use -The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. The low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements to make your favorite beverages more accessible.
- Digital Temperature Display - Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The temperature can be set between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee.
- Stainless Steel Interior - The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and is easy to clean. The keg cooler has enough floor space to house one quarter slim keg or two five gallon commercial kegs.
- Converts to a Refrigerator - Three adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
- Locking Stainless Steel Door -The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. The door does not have a handle, so you don't need to worry about a handle getting in the way in built-in applications where space is tight. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open for too long.
- Fan Forced Cooling Prevents Hot Spots - Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. This keg refrigerator also utilizes automatic defrost to help ensure easy maintenance.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs.
Includes Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 gas in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with stainless steel worm drive clamps that are easy to install and are resistant to corrosion over time.
Includes two Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers
These low profile 2-3/8" tall couplers are the perfect keg tapping solution for kegerators with limited vertical space. They are compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and are easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. The couplers feature a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
Includes a 12" x 7" Stainless steel Drip Tray
This beautiful polished stainless steel drip tray will keep your kegerator's countertop clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. It measures 12" x 7" and has a cut-out that was designed to wrap around the 3" wide draft beer column.
Includes a Draft System Cleaning Kit
This kit has been specially designed to help you quickly and easily clean your direct draw system. It includes a one quart shatter proof plastic jar with pump and faucet coupler cleaning attachment, a faucet brush, a faucet wrench, and four 0.5 oz. packets of tap cleaner.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Unit Weight||112.45 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||1 Qt. Cleaning Kit with 2 oz. Cleaner|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Electrical Requirements||110 V/60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at email@example.com. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.