Kegco 24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
- X-CLUSIVE premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, Pro Series double gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and a cleaning kit with cleaner
- This undercounter kegerator can be used built-in or freestanding, and features a low 32.5" height that makes it compliant with ADA requirements
- Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots, and automatic defrost helps ensure easy maintenance
- Durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon kegs, and can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included adjustable wire shelves
- Thanks to its wide 32-50 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, this versatile kegerator can serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee at their ideal temperatures
Kegco's HK48BSA -2 Dual Faucet Digital Undercounter Kegerator combines an ADA-complaint 32.5" height, easy-to-use controls, and a high-performance dispense system to give you stylish and convenient beer dispensing power. This versatile keg cooler features an intuitive digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to dispense your favorite beer, coffee, or kombucha at the ideal temperature. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, this keg dispenser's durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon commercial kegs and utilizes fan-forced refrigeration for reliable cooling.
A premium kegerator should have premium components, so we've included a two tap draft dispense system with the HK48BSA-2 to give you the very best parts at the very best value.
The double faucet stainless steel draft tower with two stainless steel faucets and the stainless steel probes on the keg couplers ensure your beer only touches 100% stainless steel metal components for the ultimate in sanitation. A Pro Series dual gauge regulator is also included, so you'll always know when it's time for the corrosion-resistant, electric red epoxy-coated CO2 tank to be refilled. This keg dispenser even comes with a 1 quart cleaning kit with 2 ounces of cleaner, making it easy to keep your direct draw kit clean pour after pour. With the premium draft parts included in Kegco's exclusive direct draw kit, you'll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your beers are being served in their ideal conditions.
- Built-in Or Freestanding Use -The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. The low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements to make your favorite beverages more accessible.
- Digital Temperature Display - Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The temperature can be set between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee.
- Stainless Steel Interior - The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and is easy to clean. The keg cooler has enough floor space to house one quarter slim keg or two five gallon commercial kegs.
- Converts to a Refrigerator - Three adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
- Locking Stainless Steel Door -The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. The door does not have a handle, so you don't need to worry about a handle getting in the way in built-in applications where space is tight. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open for too long.
- Fan Forced Cooling Prevents Hot Spots - Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet, so there are no hot spots. This keg refrigerator also utilizes automatic defrost to help ensure easy maintenance.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs.
Includes Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 gas in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Worm Drive Clamps
This standard length of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with stainless steel worm drive clamps that are easy to install and are resistant to corrosion over time.
Includes two Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers
These low profile 2-3/8" tall couplers are the perfect keg tapping solution for kegerators with limited vertical space. They are compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and are easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. The couplers feature a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
Includes a 12" x 7" Stainless steel Drip Tray
This beautiful polished stainless steel drip tray will keep your kegerator's countertop clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. It measures 12" x 7" and has a cut-out that was designed to wrap around the 3" wide draft beer column.
Includes a Draft System Cleaning Kit
This kit has been specially designed to help you quickly and easily clean your direct draw system. It includes a one quart shatter proof plastic jar with pump and faucet coupler cleaning attachment, a faucet brush, a faucet wrench, and four 0.5 oz. packets of tap cleaner.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32.5" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
Keg Storage Capacity Guide
|Brand/Models||Full Size||Pony Size||Quarter slim||5 Gallon D System||5 Gallon Ball Lock||5 Gallon Pin Lock||5 Gallon Strap Handle|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Unit Weight||112.45 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Double Gauge Regulator|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||1 Qt. Cleaning Kit with 2 oz. Cleaner|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Electrical Requirements||110 V/60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.3 A|
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.