Kegco 24" Dual Tap Outdoor Cold Brew Coffee Dispenser - Right-Hinged Door - ICHK38SSU-2
Kegco 24" Dual Tap Outdoor Cold Brew Coffee Dispenser - Right-Hinged Door - ICHK38SSU-2
Kegco 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap All Stainless Steel Outdoor Built-In Right Hinge Kegerator ICHK38SSU-2
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee on tap from a coffee keg
- Outdoor Javarator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look to your backyard BBQ island or outdoor kitchen
- Enough floor space to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations
- Utilizes ozone friendly R600a refrigerant, and is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
Take your outdoor refreshment to the next level with this outdoor undercounter coffee dispenser! The HK38SS series has a wide temperature range that can be set as low as 32°F or as high as 59°F, allowing you to serve delicious nitro coffee in your backyard or patio. These Javarators are equipped with a powerful compressor that provides unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Keep your coffee cold and serve it at exactly the right temperature. From the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, we've thought of everything to ensure that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to complete your coffee bar, kitchen, or man cave.
This Javarator comes complete with everything you need to dispense cornelius kegs of iced coffee, making it even more convenient - and more fun! - to store, refrigerate, and dispense a refreshing glass of chilled coffee. It includes a draft tower with two stainless steel faucets and fittings to ensure a sanitary environment for your cold brewed coffee. It also include two sets of ball lock keg couplers for cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an empty 15 cu. ft. nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish.
- Built-in Or Freestanding Use - The front-venting design allows you to build this Javarator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
- Digital Temperature Display - Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
- Stainless Steel Interior - The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
- Converts to a Refrigerator - Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these coffee dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
- Locking Stainless Steel Door - The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
- Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam - Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the draft tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
Includes a brand new 15 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
Includes a Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blur Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|Cleaning Kit||Not Included|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|1/6-Barrel||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 (4 with external nitrogen tank)|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel and Curve Handles|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at email@example.com. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.