Allavino Vite II Tru-Vino 277 Bottle Single Zone Black Left Hinge Wine Fridge YHWR305-1BL20
Introducing the Allavino Vite II Tru-Vino 277 Bottle Single Zone Black Left Hinge Wine Fridge YHWR305-1BL20 with the newest and innovative cooling technology available in the market - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! You can store up to 277 wine bottles of various sizes and used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control
The Allavino YHWR305-1BL20 features digital temperature display with push-button controls that make controlling the wine environment easier than ever. It has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, allowing you to set it low enough to store white wine at serving temperature, or high enough for long term storage of red wine, depending on the needs of your collection. You can easily monitor the lighted temperature display through the glass without having to open the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves
Each of the 9 extra thick hardwood shelves can support the weight of up to 28 regular size bottles with standard spacing, and the bottom shelf can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, for a maximum capacity of 277 bottles. The shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks that allow you to reach every bottle in your collection with ease. The racks are adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of bottles you can store. Storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle capacity.
Fan-Forced CoolingAn internal fan circulates air in the unit for additional cooling, helping to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reducing initial cool downtime by 50%. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Blue LED Interior Lights
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior, making finding the perfect bottle fast and easy. The lights emit much less heat than an incandescent bulb which means they can be left on to showcase your collection without creating a harmful hot spot that could affect your wine bottles.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass is frost and condensation free, keeping harmful light away from your wine while giving you a great view of your collection. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure for added peace of mind. Two keys are provided, allowing you to have a backup.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Sleek: Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves: Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Versatile Shelving: With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Light: Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter: Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single Temperature Zone: Store either red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling: Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F: One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Height x Width x Depth:
||78.5" x 31.5" x 27.5" (29.25" w/Handle)
|Shipping Weight:||373 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone:||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material:||Black|
|Energy Star Rated:||No|
|Wine Bottle Count:||Up to 277 Bottles|
|Temperature Zone:||1 Zone
|Number of Doors:||1
|Door Handle:||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel:||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective:||Yes|
|Number of Shelves:||9 Shelves|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies):||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf:||28 Bottles|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps:||2.4 A|
|Compressor (Parts Only):||5 Years|
*Direct replacement for Allavino Vite 305 Bottle Black Door Left Hinge Wine Fridge YHWR305-1BLT
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.