Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Cooler VSWR56-2SR20
Introducing the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Fridge VSWR56-2SR20 with the newest and innovative cooling technology available in the market - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! You can store up to 56 wine bottles of various sizes and used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount racking technology cradles bottles designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
56 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
The VSWR56-2SL20 features 5 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features "Red", "White", and "Sparkling" indicator lights to ensure that your wines are kept at their optimum temperatures
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user-friendly push-button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near-zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish wooden front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glides out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting and can be built into your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool downtime and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
|Height x Width x Depth:||33.9" x 23.4" x 23.6"|
|Shipping Weight:||184.0 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone:||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material:||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated:||No|
|Wine Bottle Count:||Up to 56 Bottles|
|Temperature Zone:||2 Zones
|Number of Doors:||1
|Door Color/Material:||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle:||Towel Bar & Curved|
|Door Field Reversible:||No|
|Door Tinted / UV Protective:||Yes|
|Number of Shelves:||6 Shelves|
|Material:||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies):||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf:||9 Bottles|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only):||5 Years|
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Buy the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Fridge VSWR56-2SR20 today!
*Direct replacement for Allavino FlexCount 56 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Door Right Hinge Wine Cooler VSWR56-2SSRN