Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle or 88 Can Three Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge 3Z-VSWB15-3S20
Introducing the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Three Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge 3Z-VSWB15-3S20 with the newest and innovative cooling technology available in the market - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! You can store up to 30 wine bottles of various sizes or 88 beer bottles and used it as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit has a three-zone side-by-side design with opposite hinged doors placed side by side. Note: This model is 2 separate units placed side-by-side, and each needs its own outlet to plug into.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- Beverage Center Part Instruction Manual
- Wine Fridge Part Instruction Manual
- Beverage Center Part Energy Guide
- Wine Fridge Part Energy Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Buy the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Three Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge 3Z-VSWB15-3S20 today!
*Direct replacement for Allavino FlexCount Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler 3Z-VSWB15-3SST