Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge VSWB30-2SF20
Introducing the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge VSWB30-2SF20 with the newest and innovative cooling technology available in the market - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology!
You can store up to 30 wine bottles of various sizes or 88 beer bottles and used it as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit has a dual-zone side-by-side design with opposite hinged doors placed side by side.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology: maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Includes both towel bar and curved handles
- All black interior: emulates a traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting: beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves: extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air: for even cooling and faster cooldown
Independently Controlled Temperature Zones: The temperature setting of each zone can be adjusted between 39°F to 64°F
Note: It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:
With 6 shelves that hold up to 5 wine bottles each, 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each, and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can simultaneously store up to 30 wine bottles and 88 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. The top shelf of the beverage center zone can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles, allowing you to accommodate an impressive 28 beer bottles, 64 standard 12 oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles.
Digital Display and Controls:
Independently control the temperatures in the beverage and wine zones using two digital displays with intuitive push-button controls, which make it easy to ensure that all of your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, you can activate cool blue LED lighting to elegantly illuminate your collection. These lights are cooler than standard lighting, preventing harmful hot spots from forming.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelves take the worry out of beverage storage. Not only do they have a unique thin design that allows more space between shelves for maximum storage, but they also have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time.
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Each of Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle or can.
The Allavino VSWB30-2SF20 has a versatile design that gives you the freedom to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Buy the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 30 Bottle/88 Can Dual Zone Stainless Steel Beverage/Wine Fridge VSWB30-2SF20 today!