Allavino 48" Wide FlexCount Classic II Tru-Vino 346 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Refrigerator - 3Z-YHWR7274-S20
Allavino 48" Wide FlexCount Classic II Tru-Vino 346 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Refrigerator - 3Z-YHWR7274-S20
Allavino FlexCount Classic II Tru-Vino 346 Bottle Three Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler with the newest cooling technology available - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology!
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature for each zone, with a set range between 40 and 65 F
- Sturdy hardwood shelves glide out smoothly to give you easy access to up to 346 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
- Dimensions: 76.5" H x 47.5" W x 28.75" D
Please Note: This item is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in.
You can store up to 346 wine bottles of various sizes and used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit has a three-zone side-by-side design with opposite hinged doors placed side by side.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Please Note: This model is made up of two separate units placed side-by-side. Each unit has its own power cord.
- Glide-Out Wooden Shelves: Sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend the shelves so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
- Digital Controls: It has digital displays and push-button controls are easily accessible and intuitive. You can precisely control the interior temperature of the cabinet in one-degree increments by pressing the up and down arrows. The LED display shows the set temperature during adjustments, then displays the current temperature, allowing you to monitor how the unit is performing. You can also turn the lights on and off, change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius and turn off the power to the appliance with the push of a button.
- Powerful and Efficient Cooling: A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines. Internal fans circulate cool air throughout the cabinet to create faster cool-down and eliminate hot spots, ensuring that each bottle in your collection is aging in the intended temperature range.
- Beautiful Styling: A finished black cabinet allows the unit to look great in freestanding applications, while the front-venting design allows you to build the appliance into cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass door and toe kick are visible. The cool blue lighting and refined wooden shelves add to an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye.
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Three temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Single Zone can be set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Dual Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Dual Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 47.5"W x 27"D
- Weight (each unit): 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone, and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
- Single Zone Cabinet Instruction Manual
- Dual Zone Cabinet Instruction Manual
- Single Zone Cabinet Energy Guide
- Dual Zone Cabinet Energy Guide
- Allavino Warranty
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/handles)|
|Unit Weight||490 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||575 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up 346 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||29|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
First out of box wine coolers I've own. There great . Very quiet, smooth draws on ball bearing glides. It looks great . It has a slightly golden smoky hue to the glass. Very attractive. The one downside is the interior lighting. It doesn't light up all the shelves.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at email@example.com. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.