Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 112 Bottle Three Zone Black Wine Cooler - 3Z-VSWR5656-B20
Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 112 Bottle Three Zone Black Wine Cooler - 3Z-VSWR5656-B20
This unit is made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinged doors placed side by side.
Introducing the Allavino FlexCount II Tru-Vino 112 Bottle Three Zone Black Wine Refrigerator 3Z-VSWR5656-B20 with the newest and innovative cooling technology available in the market - Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! You can store up to 112 wine bottles of various sizes and used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino.
Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. Please Note: This model is made up of two separate units placed side-by-side. Each unit has its own power cord.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount racking technology cradles bottles designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Please Note: The is made up of two separate units placed side by side; each unit has its own power cord.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology: Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
- 112 Bottle Capacity: The 3Z-VSWR5656-B20 features 10 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as two bottom shelves that can fit 11 bottles each, for a maximum storage capacity of 112 bottles.
- FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
- Store More Bottle Sizes: The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
- Built-In Design: This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Fan-Forced Cooling: Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
- All black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Three independently controlled temperature zones:
- Left Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 64°F
- Upper Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
Lower Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Important Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4°, no more than 12° higher than the upper zone. This is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The is made up of two separate units placed side by side; each unit has its own power cord
|Unit Weight||247 lbs. (2 units - 123.5 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||326 lbs. (2 units - 163 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 112 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.