Accucold's general purpose MRF series fully featured 5.1 cu.ft. European refrigerator-freezer and compact microwave with USB ports and a built-in allocator for one-plug operation.
Accucold's Microwave/Refrigerator-Freezer Combination general purpose MRF series offers combination refrigerator-microwaves with one-plug operation, ideal for institutions looking to maximize user convenience in break rooms and other facility settings. Model MRF66BKA combines a fully featured microwave with our European CT66BK refrigerator-freezer. The complete unit is sized at just 24" wide for an easy fit.
The Microwave/Refrigerator-Freezer Combination refrigerator-freezer's reversible door make it easy to adjust to any setting, while the microwave includes a built-in allocator, allowing you to plug the fridge directly into the microwave. The allocator will temporarily disable the power of the refrigerator while the microwave is in use, resuming after the cooking cycle is complete in order to protect against power surges.
The CT66BK offers over 5 cu.ft. of interior storage capacity, one of the largest in this size class of refrigerator-freezer. It utilizes a dual evaporator cooling system to ensure proper temperature in both the auto defrost refrigerator and manual defrost freezer compartment. Adjustable glass shelves, a lower crisper drawer, and door racks offer convenient storage. The SM903BSA microwave comes in a jet black finish with an easy-grab handle in brushed stainless steel to complement the refrigerator. Two USB ports are included to charge mobile devices.
The microwave has a door window and digital touchpad control panel with one-touch settings for common meals, including frozen food, potatoes, pizza, and popcorn. Safety features include a smoke alarm and child lock, with an air blow function to help refresh the interior. The display and end-of-cycle alerts can be disabled and muted as needed. We include two brackets that let you set the microwave on top of the refrigerator and gently secure with included adhesive.
- CT66BK Refrigerator-freezer: 24 inch wide 5.1 cu.ft. European refrigerator with interior freezer compartment
- SM903BSA microwave: Compact microwave in black with window, stainless steel handle, and digital controls for easy operation
- Easy assembly: Ships with two removable brackets that let you secure the microwave on top of the refrigerator
- Built-in power allocator: Plug the refrigerator into the microwave's rear outlet for easy 1-plug operation that will temporarily disable the fridge while the microwave is in use to prevent power surges
- (2) USB ports: Charge your mobile devices through the pre-installed ports, located on the microwave's front for added convenience
- Cycle defrost: Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents
- Reversible door (refrigerator): User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Stainless steel handle (microwave): Easy-grab handle in brushed stainless steel elevates the look for the microwave
- One-touch cooking: Pre-programmed settings for potatoes, pizza, beverages, popcorn, frozen dinners, and reheating, as well as options for multi-stage cooking, cook by weight, and auto defrost
- Smoke alarm: Audible and visual alerts if the microwave interior reaches high levels of smoke concentration
- Air Blowing Function: Microwave can be set to run at zero power for 2 minutes, a useful function for refreshing the interior after long periods of inactivity or if the interior has heavy smoke residue inside
- Mute function: Press and hold ON/OFF for 3 seconds to disable the sound of your microwave
- Eco Mode: Power-saving option lets you disable the digital display
- Right angle plug (microwave): Microwave's cord design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Thin-line design: Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||43.63" (111 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.25" (115 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator Door Swing||RHD|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.92 oz.|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Refrigerator Interior Width||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Refrigerator Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Freezer Interior Height||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Freezer Interior Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Freezer Interior Depth||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Specialized Cooking Buttons||Yes|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Accucold's Microwave/Refrigerator-Freezer Combination with Allocator MRF66BKA