Accucold Specially designed for transporting certain vaccines, specimens, and other materials while maintaining the integrity of the cold chain.
Accucold Portable Refrigerator-Freezer brings advanced convenience to cold chain management with the SPRF86M2, a fully featured portable cooler that can be set at refrigerator or freezer temperatures for the storage of select specimens, vaccines, and other materials.
*This Portable Refrigerator-Freezer lightweight compressor-operated unit can be plugged into the 12V DC lighter socket inside any car, truck, RV, or boat, as well as 24V sources. We also include an AC adapter to allow the SPRF86M2 to be plugged into a 120V electrical wall outlet.
It has a gray, plastic exterior for added durability, while an insulated fabric cover is included to help preserve the cool interior, as well as protect the exterior during transport and use. Four pre-installed wheels make moving the unit simple and easy, while the strap handle provides additional portability options for user convenience.
Handles are also located on each side for easier lifting as needed. A factory-installed lock provides added security, with two keys included. The SPRF86M2 can be used as a refrigerator or freezer. The refrigerator has a temperature range of 2-8°C perfect for storing samples, vaccines, and additional medical supplies, while the freezer can reach -12°C, allowing for the storage of cold compresses, ice packs and more.
*(Note: when operating as a freezer, vaccine storage is not recommended.)* A digital thermostat with an external LED thermometer display allows easy temperature control without requiring users to open the lid. The hammered aluminum interior can hold up to 80 liters, and includes a removable wire basket for convenient transport of interior contents as needed.
With a conveniently versatile design and reliable storage conditions, the SPRF86M2 is ideal for applications that require easy transportation of cold items, such as collecting samples or administering vaccines at an off-site location. Additional smaller sizes are available. Visit www.arcticsealwinecoolers.com to view our portable refrigeration more coming soon.
- Refrigerator/freezer operation: Operates as a refrigerator (2-8°C) or freezer (-12°C) for unparalleled storage flexibility including samples, vaccines, cold packs, and other healthcare supplies (Note: If operating as a freezer, vaccine storage is not recommended.)
- 12V/24V DC hookup: Plug into the lighter socket of any vehicle or 24V battery
- Portable design: Four pre-installed wheels for smooth mobility when transporting materials
- Strap handle: Side handle makes it easier to steer or pull the unit as needed
- Side handles: Sturdy handles are easy to grab for comfortable lifting and carrying
- AC Adapter included: We provide an AC adapter for users to plug the unit into a standard 110-120V wall socket for stationary use
- Digital thermostat: Easy temperature control with electronic buttons and an external thermometer readout
- Insulated cover: Insulated fabric cover helps to preserve interior temperature as well as protect the exterior cabinet
- Factory-installed lock: Provides added security with two keys included
- Hammered aluminum interior: Durable design to accommodate up to 80 liters of stored content
- Removable basket: Wire basket can be removed for easy transport of interior contents
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||25.88" (66 cm)|
|Width||22.0" (56 cm)|
|Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||18.63" (47 cm)|
|Capacity||2.8 cu.ft. (79 L)|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||71.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||13.25" (34 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.3 oz.|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||down to -12ºC|
|Compressor Step Height||8.75" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||8.63" (22 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||14.0" (36 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
ACCUCOLD Portable Refrigerator-Freezer with Lock - SPRF86M2