Summit's Accucold Refrigerator-Freezer FF711ESLLF2 Refrigerator-Freezer with Combination Lock and Key Backup.
Accucold by Summit Refrigerator-Freezer Appliance carries a wide line of locking refrigerator-freezers in unique sizes. With a thin width just over 18 inches, the fully frost-free FF711ESLLF2 is ideal for settings in need of moderate storage capabilities.
The Refrigerator-Freezer 46 inch height meets ADA guidelines to provide accessibility to wheelchair users. This model includes a single combination lock (with key override) that secures both compartments. The fully featured interior is designed for convenient storage. Both sections feature door racks and the freezer includes a shelf. Adjustable shelves in the refrigerator and a clear crisper let you separate items for efficiency, with interior lighting and an adjustable thermostat included.
- CEE Tier II qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier II specifications, using 25% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Thin-line design: Slim width under 19" for an easy fit in space-challenged settings
- LLF2 lock: Combination lock with key override secures both sections
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Reversible doors: Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Clear crisper drawer: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Door storage: Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Full freezer shelf: Removable shelf for added convenience
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- ADA compliant: 46" height makes both the refrigerator and freezer accessible under ADA guidelines
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||46.0" (117 cm)|
|Width||18.75" (48 cm)|
|Depth||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Capacity||4.8 cu.ft. (136 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||102.0 lbs. (46 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||3.7 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Wire|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||2|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||3|
|Freezer - Interior Height||13.5" (34 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||17.88" (45 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||12.5" (32 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||1.1 cu.ft|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Wire|
|Freezer - Shelf Qty||1|
|Freezer - Full Door Shelves||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.2 oz.|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.5" (17 cm)|
|Sound Level||34.7 dB|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Accucold by Summit 19" Wide White Refrigerator-Freezer - FF711ESLLF2