Accucold's Pharmacy Refrigerator ACR1818 is TAA compliant refrigerator designed and manufactured in North America.
Accucold's Pharmacy Refrigerator ACR1818 lineup of general purpose refrigeration includes TAA compliant choices in a variety of sizes manufactured in North America for reliable cold storage. Model ACR1818 is an upright all-refrigerator with a full 16.26 cu.ft. storage capacity in a conveniently sized footprint under 26" deep.
Pharmacy Refrigerator ACR1818 Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. Powerful fan-forced cooling ensures fast temperature recovery and even cold air distribution. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range.
Designed for optimum general purpose storage in pharmaceutical settings, the temperature range is 2ºC to 8ºC. The ACR1818 comes in a clean white cabinet with a reversible self-closing door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure stored items aren’t accidentally exposed to room temperature. A factory-installed lock offers added security as needed.
LED lighting in the door panel offers an efficient presentation, while the tempered glass offers a heat-safe view. Pre-installed casters allow smooth mobility as needed, with the front wheels equipped with brakes to fix in place.This unit features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser.
In addition to this model, Accucold's North American line includes additional sizes to best fit your space. Explore the full selection or contact our product specialists for more information.
|Height of Cabinet||78.0" (198 cm)|
|Width||29.88" (76 cm)|
|Depth||25.75" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||55.25" (140 cm)|
|Capacity||16.26 cu.ft. (460 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||250.0 lbs. (113 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||310.0|
|Low Side PSI||130.0|
|Temperature Range||2° to 8°C|
|Interior Height||47.0" (119 cm)|
|Interior Width||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Interior Depth||21.88" (56 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Accucold 30" Wide Pharmacy Refrigerator ACR1818