Whynter BEF-286SB 15" Wide Versatile 1/6 Barrel Beer Keg Froster/Beverage RefrigeratorRegular price $929.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter UIM-502SS Built In Freestanding Ice Maker 50lb capacity Clear Ice CubeRegular price $1,375.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter BBR-838SB 15" Undercounter Beverage Refrigerator, Stainless Steel with Reversible DoorRegular price $819.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BBR-638SB 12" Undercounter Beverage Refrigerator, Stainless Steel with Reversible DoorRegular price $759.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BBR-148SB 24" Undercounter Beverage Refrigerator, Stainless SteelRegular price $1,029.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter 24" Single Zone Wine Cooler 46 Bottle Capacity - BWR-408SBRegular price $1,039.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter 15" Single Zone Wine Cooler With Reversible Door - BWR-308SBRegular price $825.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BWR-208SB 12" Wine Refrigerator 20 Bottle, Stainless Steel with Reversible Door,Regular price $755.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BWR-462DZ 46 bottle Dual Temperature Zone Built-In Wine RefrigeratorRegular price $1,249.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter Stainless Steel Built In Ice Maker UIM-155Regular price $589.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter MIM-14231SS 14" Automatic Marine Ice Maker, Undercounter, Stainless Steel , 23lbs/DayRegular price $1,099.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter 17" Wide Beverage Refrigerator With 120 Can Capacity BR-130SBRegular price $579.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter FWC-341TS 19" Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator, 34 Bottle, Freestanding with Display Shelf and Digital ControlRegular price $715.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BWR-1002SD 24" Wine Refrigerator 100 Bottle Capacity, Stainless SteelRegular price $1,499.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter Elite BWR-401DS 40 Bottle Seamless Stainless Steel Door Dual Zone Built-in Wine RefrigeratorRegular price $1,299.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter BOR-53024-SSW 24″ Outdoor Beverage Refrigerator Cooler, Stainless Steel with LockRegular price $1,345.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Whynter 24″ Wide Wine & Beverage Refrigerator French Door Dual Zone BWB-2060FDSRegular price $1,509.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter BWR-1662SD 24" Wide 166 Bottle Stainless Steel Wine RefrigeratorRegular price $1,969.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter BWR-1642DZ 24 Wide 164 Bottle Dual Zone Premium Wine CellarRegular price $1,999.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
Whynter BWB-3388FDS Wine and Beverage Cooler, 33 Bottle 88 Can, French DoorRegular price $1,399.00 USDRegular priceUnit price perSold out
SUMMIT 22" Wide Single Drawer Refrigerator, Panel-Ready - FF1DSSRegular price $1,699.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,124.00 USDSale price $1,699.00 USDSale
Allavino 47" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 354 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator - 2X-VSWR177-1S20Regular price $5,499.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$6,874.00 USDSale price $5,499.00 USDSold out
SUMMIT 20" Wide COLD CAVERN Residential Beer Froster, ADA Compliant - ALFZ37BSSTBFROSTRegular price $1,450.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$1,813.00 USDSale price $1,450.00 USDSale
Summit 18" Wide 2-Drawer Outdoor All-Refrigerator, ADA Compliant - ADRD18OSRegular price $2,075.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,699.00 USDSale price $2,075.00 USDSale
Summit 18" Wide Stainless Steel 2-Drawer All-Refrigerator, ADA Compliant - ADRD18Regular price $2,075.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$2,699.00 USDSale price $2,075.00 USDSale
How To Choose A New Appliance - What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.